Grant Instructions and Application
Requests for Non-Recurring Capital Improvement Grants from tax-exempt organizations within a fifteen-mile radius of Watertown are available. The application deadline each year is August 14th. The proposed capital expenditure must conform to the Foundation by-laws requirement for charitable, educational, literary, scientific, historical or religious purposes.
Click below to access the Guidelines and Application.
Scholarship Instructions and Application
- The Watertown Foundation must receive Scholarship applications by March 29th. Scholarship applications received after that date will not be considered.
- Complete all sections of this application. If the applicant feels that certain requested information is not appropriate, reasons for not submitting that information should be submitted separately.
- All scholarship applications must be submitted through the student’s high school guidance office.
- The Guidance Office will forward the completed application with school transcript and recommendations directly to the Watertown Foundation Scholarship Committee, P.O. Box 117, Watertown, CT 06795.
- A photocopy of the first two pages of the Student Aid Report (SAR) showing the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) must be sent directly to the Committee at the above address (not through the high school guidance office). Students with extraordinary financial circumstances, such as a parent’s recent unemployment, should explain these circumstances in a separate statement. Please also include the signed consent-release form.
- Student and parent or guardian must sign the application.